Panda Express
We decided to give the Panda Express at 5234 FL-100 #110 in Palm Coast, FL, another try for the first time since our visit more than four or five years ago. Back then, we were unimpressed because the food was served at room temperature and the meat was dry. This time, the food had improved, but the service was still subpar.
To start, Panda Express offers a variety of Asian-inspired
dishes in three meal options: a bowl with one side and one entrée, a plate with
one side and two entrées, or a larger plate, priced at $8.50, $10.50, and $12.50,
respectively.
SERVICE: The service was just okay. My order was incorrect:
I asked for green bean and chicken but received only string beans. They had
also run out of green bean and chicken and broccoli and beef, so I had to wait
about eight minutes. I would rate the service 5 out of 10.
FOOD: The food was okay—moister than during our previous
visit and somewhat better overall, though still a bit bland. The fried rice was
above average. I would rate the food quality 6 out of 10.
Overall, I would give this location a 5.5 out of 10. It was
not fantastic, but it was not the worst place I have eaten.
Comments
Post a Comment